Enhancing the Way You Deliver Professional Development
Valued Workshops for Our Customers
In-person workshops are a thing of the past. Time, Money, and Resources are used without a definite, profitable outcome. The desired Social and Interactive composition of an in-person workshop IS feasible Online with Rockfish Learning Management
Modivate Your Students for Performance
Rockfish Learning Management hosts and develops shorter duration series of learning experiences with a priority on the community of participants learning with and from each other. A workshop is an online series of courses which seeks to delve into specific topics objectively and interactively. The goal is for learners to learn in a quick and approachable way, optimizing productivity and knowledge intake.
Workshops contrast from typical courses as the focus is on cohort learning, job-embedded application and reflection, and peer discussion. Hosted on a digital platform through Rockfish Learning Management, trained professionals are able to provide specific knowledge to their learners through a rich multimedia learning experience including, guided learning videos, engaging discussion, case studies, images, and infographics.
Workshops Require The Following Considerations for Development
- Content planning – What content do you want to include?
- Theme – Innovative idea that is relevant and stimulates interest
- Expertise in topic – One or more subject matter experts to deliver a message
- Niche – Characteristics of your intended audience
- Workshop objective – What is the goal?
- Cost of Participation – Free or pre-paid?
- Length of Time – 30 minute workshop weekly for 1 month? You decide
- Certificate of Completion – A congratulations and recognition to your participants