Rockfish Learning Management has experience developing Curriculum Courses in the following areas:
- K-12 CT Schools
- State-Mandated Training
- Employee Onboarding
- Compliance Training
- Company Workshops
Something to Consider: A Blended Learning Approach
A Blended Learning approach ensures that your curriculum offers access to a number of learning resources. This includes pre-made educational tools, as well as, real-time education from Subject Matter Experts. In conclusion, Blended Learning allows your audience to learn at their own pace with access to instructors for feedback.
The Benefits of Blended Learning
A Blended Learning strategy can offer several benefits to both your business and your employees. A diverse range of training approaches helps to stimulate and increase engagement, which in turn, boosts happiness, knowledge retention, and productivity levels. It will empower your employees to become an active part of your company’s success.
- Facilitate Corporate Training Feedback
- Easily collect employee performance data
- Understand employee approach to learning
- Automatic feedback reports can be generated through your eLearning application
- Enhance Corporate Training and Effectiveness
- Combined educational approach benefits every type of learner
- Utilize tools unavailable in traditional education methods
- Education is customized specific to your company’s unique needs
- Simplify Corporate Training Logistics
- Scheduling simplified with online flexibility
- One-time payment vs. Instructor payment, travel/accommodation reimbursements, etc.
- Leaders are able to significantly reduce pre-course organizational time
Let’s talk about what Rockfish can do for you!